A quick review to available cars and how they are build to capture your attention

Hey, So I just decided to embark on something new and refreshing. Welcome to my new blog; you are yet to learn more about cars. I have been having a passion for automobiles for the longest time ever and I never really gotten a wide audience to talk about it. I guess this is the appropriate time and platform. My love for cars goes way back from my childhood when I used to draw cars that I used to see on movies and on the streets while we strolled home with my friends. All these experiences have fueled the much enthusiasm and drive which I have towards cars.
Many people know that cars are a priority in many men’s lives but hey, let me tell you one thing for free; there are ladies out there who have a crazy love for cars even than men. Today I will be talking about the newest models in the car industry and what companies have done to capture your attention as the consumer of the end product. In the many dilemmas that we encounter day to day, there is the one for choosing which car to buy.
Let me help you break it down a bit. Looking at the SUV availability in the market, there has been some saturation in this type of car. That should not however be the reason for you not to purchase one. You relax and let me help you get to know which one best suits you. We have the Volkswagen Golf, the Honda Accord Hybrid, the Kia Stinger and the Mazda 6. Let’s get deeper in to the particulars for each of this well-built machines.


The Volkswagen golf happens to be one of the bestselling vehicles in Europe. It comes in various models including the Golf GT, Golf S, Golf R and Golf GTE which is a plug-in hybrid. Let me enlighten you on why you would need to have yourself a Volkswagen Golf. First of all, if you are looking to get a car which has the best aesthetics and at the same time is dynamic in terms of its performance, then you would want to get the Golf GTI. You may be that person who loves to keep it off-road and want to travel despite the weather; that is the Golf SportWagen for you.




What’s in it for you with the Mazda 6 you may wonder? Mazda keeps it simple, that’s a first. I love their customization services as well. You can get a trim from their available trims depending on the level that you wish to upgrade your car to. The grand touring seemed very detailed for me and I went for it. With this trim, you get to choose your exterior and interior color which can be selected from 6 available metallic colors. After that you can add accessories to further customize your Mazda. You can get all that for $30,420.


Now lets us hear it from the Kia Stinger. I am a big fan of sports car racing and let me assure you that with this car you can be a racer at your own game. The performance strikes me every time I see it, achieving an acceleration of 60 mph in only 4.7 seconds is quite impeccable. It can attain a 365 horsepower. The interior is nothing short of comforting. With the ultra-smooth nappa leather trim, there is an enveloping of the seats which are well placed in the cabin.


The Honda Accord Hybrid is truly a mix of several classy features. The most notable feature with it is the larger touchscreen which comes as an addition. This supports both Apple Car Play and Android Auto functionality. The total system power of this beast is 212 HP. That is a four-cylinder 2 liter engine which is connected to electric motors powered by a lithium-ion battery pack.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prolong Your Ride: Top Car Maintenance Tips

Top Upsides to Balancing Beads on Your Vehicle

What Enclosed Auto Transport Companies Entail